RMA Team Leader
About The Position
X-Sight Systems is seeking a highly motivated and experienced RMA Team Leader to join the team.
As our RMA Team Leader you will be responsible for leading and managing the execution of all RMA Operations (testing, debug, repair, root cause analysis of complex electro-mechanical systems). You will lead and be part of the team to consistently deliver excellent customer service of RMA replacements without delay or DOA.
- Managing the execution of all RMA Operations.
- Product repairs and service (Assembly, Board & Component Levels).
- Diagnose problems, including problem identification, research of problem, isolation of issue, and completion of resolution.
- Track all repair tickets and update the tickets in the PDM System (Priority).
- Continually improve the cycle times of RMA processing operation within the established goals.
- Keep DOA within the established goals.
- Product Upgrades.
- Practical Engineer or Technician in Electronics, Certificate of Completion of Technical School, or equivalent experience in related discipline.
- Computer and basic network skills including Windows, Excel, and Word (Linux - advantage).
- Soldering skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Foreign passport - an advantage.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Willingness to work when needed (non-routine hours).